Mama Tica Tilapia

My mama tica made this simple fish for me in Costa Rica and I LOVED it! I asked her to show me how to make it. I was surprised to learn it's super easy and fast with minimal ingredients!

- white fish (tilapia works well)
- pepper
- butter or margarine
- parsley
- salt (optional)

*** if buying fresh white fish, it usually isn't salted so you have to add salt. if buying pre-packaged frozen tilapias, those are sometimes salted so no salt (or less) is necessary.

1. Over medium heat, melt butter and cook garlic + parsley
2. Place fish on skillet and add pepper
3. Cook both sides - should take ~10 minutes

and that's it!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to parboil bones for a clean broth

Corn Potage Soup (a la Curry House!)

Rau Muong Xao Toi (Stir-fried Water Spinach and Garlic)